Terms and Conditions:
Apollo Tyres – Tyre Exchange Program (“Offer”) is a consumer promotion activity launched by Apollo Tyres Ltd. (“Apollo”) having its registered office at 3rd Floor, Areekal Mansion, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi – 682036, India, CIN: L25111KL1972PLC002449 and its corporate head office at Apollo House, 7 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, India.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, acceptance of these terms and conditions creates a binding agreement between you and apollo:
- The Offer is a consumer promotion activity where participants/consumers can exchange their old tyres of any type or size for same size/type of new tyres and claim discounts on the purchase of new tyres from Apollo tyres at discounted prices from dealers.
- Offer is open for participation to consumers from 10th May 2023 (10:00 AM) till the day stocks last
- Under the Offer, the consumer get the following discounts on the purchase of 2 (two) or 4 (four) new Apollo tyres:
- The participant/ Consumers have a choice of exchanging two tyres or four tyres under PCR Construct and single or pair of tyres under 2W Construct.
- There is no discount or Offer for Vredestein Range. Further, the Offer is not applicable on claim tyre or on single tyre purchase under PCR Construct and on claim tyre under 2W Construct.
- The Offer is not applicable on claimed tyres or on single tyre purchase under PCR Construct and on claimed tyre under 2W Construct.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-negotiable. No two or more different offers can be clubbed together.
- The participant/consumer represents and warrants that it is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering into the Offer the participant/consumer warrants that all information provided by participant/consumer regarding participant’s name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete.
- The participation shall constitute unequivocal, unconditional and full acceptance of all the terms and conditions listed herein along with all decisions of Apollo, its Agency, which are final and binding in all respects of the Offer. Neither Apollo nor its affiliates/agents/employees/directors nor its group companies/associates nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered under the Offer for any particular purpose. You understand and acknowledge that Apollo and its related companies/associates/employee/directors/affiliates shall not be liable for such information and materials that may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Apollo and its related entities, employees, directors and affiliates shall not be held liable/responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage, fine, penalty (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence/ omission or any other cause, which is suffered by the participation in the Offer or the acceptance and/or use by the participant, of any discount, or by any action taken by Apollo in accordance with the terms and conditions and participant shall keep Apollo indemnified and harmless on account of the same.
- Apollo reserves the right to postpone/cancel/suspend the Offer at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever. Further, Apollo reserves the right to alter, change or modify the Participation Period/Participation Timings/ Terms and Conditions of the Offer, without any prior notification or intimation.
- Apollo shall be empowered to take a decision on any case not covered by the present terms and conditions.
- Participation in the Offer is open to Participants, who satisfy the following “Eligibility Criteria”:
- Are Indian Citizens of age 18 years or more
- This Offer is not open for participation to Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs).
- You understand and acknowledge that Apollo shall be entitled to keep a record of your personal information supplied during the course of the participation in the Offer. Apollo shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information subject to applicable laws.
- Failure by Apollo and / or an agency to enforce any of these Terms in any instance(s) shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Offer shall be settled and decided by Apollo at its own discretion.
- The Offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the Offer and, or, pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, the terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India.